Thursday 15 May 2014

Wishlist #1

Everyone has a secret list of things they really like and want, but they try not to splurge on them.  I am lucky, my birthday is in two weeks so maybe... maaaybe I am actually getting something from my 'do not splurge on this'-list as a birthday gift! *fingers crossed*


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette






I know I am really late on this, especially as the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette has already been launched, but I just like the second one better than the third and hey, better late than never right? I think the eyeshadow color selection is the one that suits my skin tone best (I am very fair, even though I live in Spain...) and I like the big mirror that comes with the packaging. I also think it is a great palette for a newbie (I do not really own other palettes with so many eyeshadows) because the shades are pretty neutral and you can create a ton of different looks. So big bonus point there!


Styler ghd V Sunset


















I am actually not really into doing something special with my hair, I am more the 'ponytail, messy bun or loose hair' type of girl and I am a disaster at braiding it. But I have decided to be more creative and hopefully this will help! I have read many many reviews about this and it is one of the best stylers out there. Plus, how cute is the design?


Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream





The moment a friend of mine came into the room I knew I had to have the lip product she was wearing. Hers was in the shade Antwerp (weird name) and I adore the finish of it, not as tacky and sticky as a gloss, but not as drying and matte as a lipstick either. It's a perfect product! In my opinion, the colour I am more excited about is Morocco, as it is a bright orange, which is a huuuge trend for this spring/summer. Even though they are quite inexpensive, I haven't got around in buying them, so they still remain on my wish list. Hopefully I can remove this point soon and be a proud owner of one of the many shades of this range!



Well, that's it for today, I don't want to get too crazy on this, because my wish list could be eeeendless!

Lots of love,
M.

5 comments:

  1. Great choices. I was pretty late to the Naked party too (whoops, that sounded bad!) I got Naked 3 a few months ago and I love it, but you're right, I think 2 is a better choice if it's your first big palette - there's much more variation between the shades.

    GHDs are great, they are expensive but they last years and years. Mine are seriously over five years old and still perfect. Now I just wish they were as pretty as those ones you found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uuuh, what a cheeky party hahaha I know right, the pattern of those is sooo beautiful, I instantly fell in love with it

      Delete
  2. I really want some ghd's, I love the pattern of these ones :)

    Sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I think it is just something you buy one time and they last forever! And you can create so many looks with them, it's just perfect! thanks for commenting and visiting my little internet space :)

      Delete