Monday 8 December 2014

A day in London: Camden Market



 

Hi guys! This week I have one of my last posts about London for you as I'm leaving soon to go back home for Christmas and I won't come back... (*cries*) 

Camden is SUCH a fun area, it's another market, another hipster area with more food and stuff to buy... London is full of places like this, one cooler than the other. I was so lucky when I went because the weather was just beyond amazing and you can really appreciate the vivid colours in the pictures.






What I love about London is the cultural mix, which especially is reflected on the variety of food! Where else can you find a Pizzeria next to a stand selling Falafels, another one Chinese noodles or Indian food?



Best quote ever:





 I'll end with this beautiful picture, I find it so peaceful and beautiful I can't even! I hope you are having an amazing December 

M.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time! Camden looks so interesting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haaaad! It is, you can't believe how many weird but cool things I saw there

      Delete