Sunday 6 July 2014

The Make Up Timer Test Tag


Lily Pebbles has recently created a new Beauty Tag especially for blogs, which I found such a great idea that I had to try it myself! It consist of timing yourself while doing your make up as usual and I was pretty surprised with my time and the parts that took me the most.



1.  Garnier BB Cream: 1 min 5 sec
2.  Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: 48 sec
3. Lash Curler + Maybelline Big Eyes Volume Express    
      Mascara: 1 min 34 sec
4.  Kiko Bronzer: 45 sec
5. Dior Blush Powder: 28 sec
6. Clinique Highlighter: 33 sec
7. Catrice Lipstick: 10 sec


TOTAL OF 5 minutes and 38 seconds

Not that bad, huh? This is my normal day to day make up routine and I am surprised that it takes me so little time, I always have the feeling that I spend aaages on my make up!

How long do you think does your make up take you? 

I tag Diana from Cups&RosesEmily from Emilia Shea  and Lillian from Parisian To Be, because I love their blogs and it would really interest me how their make up routines are and how much time it takes them. But obviously I would love to read your results, so leave a comment down below if you have done this tag and I'll definitely check it out!

Lots of kisses,

M.


4 comments:

  1. Your time is so quick! I'm almost scared to do it, because I know I usually need 20 minutes, as I like to take my time... I'll try to do it with a simple eye make up though!
    Thank you so much for tagging me and for your lovely words! <3
    Happy Sunday! ^_^

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also surprised about my time! but I have to say that my makeup is preeeetty simple so I guess that is why Ot doesn't take me very long... I am looking forward to see your tag!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag little lady! I think this is an awesome idea and I'll definitely try this out!
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great, I am glad you like this and I'm really interested on how you do it! Have an amazing day :)

      Delete